Current economic conditions have opened up the questions of how to approach the purchase of Museum Quality Art Work as a hope of an additional and eventual form of financial covering.
Topics that I hope to cover
1.How to recognize Museum Quality Art Work.
2. How to choose Artists that are serious about their work still being around in 200 years.
3. Art as a potential investment
4. Living and loving your purchases versus fast turnover
5. Educating yourself on what makes a good painting.
6. Art Work that will retain value
7. Art work that will increase in value
8. Building a body of purchased work that may be sold at auction
9. Investing yourself in your past time.
10. History : The Havemyers and Mary Cassatt.
11. Caring for Art work.